3 thoughts on “EAT PI Poster

1. I really like your poster design. It’s very simple, bold and easy to read. The colors work well together too. I like how you used yellow and incorporated white into your type to make it more interesting and logical. The only change you may make is the text in white, describing the event time and date, could use some kerning to place the letters closer together. But good job.

2. You have great visual hierarchy. The most important information is obviously represented via size. You used an easily readable font, which was a great idea. I also really like your visual. It fits extremely well into the theme of your poster and is a fun way of displaying what your event is about.

3. It is a valid reason for USC’s problems and the swordpoint of the NCAA’s penalty. Haden stressed again that Kiffin was never fully accessorized as USC’s coach. But at some point, the Trojans had to look organized and precise.
    [url=http://www.laxmifasteners.com/images/images/nikenfljerseys.aspx]nike nfl jerseys wholesale[/url]