Adobe Illustrator Artwork

artwork_flickrmap

This is an infographic created using Adobe Illustrator. I found this infograph from a Adobe Illustrator tutorial website. This is definitely a very high-level difficulty work that requires lot of knowledge about the program to make it. However, if I were to guess what the designer have done to create this project, The first thing I can think of is setting up the three-dimension grid, based on theĀ  three dimensional rectangular platform. Also, one would have used the pen tool to create figures like houses, trees, train station, and the beach scene.

2 thoughts on “Adobe Illustrator Artwork

1. This illustration contains a large amount of dimensionality. It’s interesting the way the information is portrayed through certain colors. Though at a glance it may seem like there isn’t much to see, the illustration is populated with many skirt-wearers, likely duplicated through holding control and dragging images around. The repetition of similar images is facilitated through illustrator, but should not discount the impressive detail of the illustration.

2. I really like this colorful info-graphic picture. We can see many details and information in it. I cannot surely know how to create this picture, but each figure was not hard to create. Hence, I think the figures were created firstly with a three-dimension grid, and then combined together.