3 thoughts on “Website Dominique Pineiro

1. Amazing job! This is the best design for this project I’ve seen so far! The colors work very well and resonate with the halloween theme. Pictures chosen effectively illustrate the theme and they are all fun and well shot. I also like the typefaces you use. They have a creepy and unstable look that suit the subject matter but yet very readable. You treat with the pictures very well in all of the pages, especially on the first page, where the main picture slowly fades in, leading to the headline.

Really fantastic design! I like it a lot!

2. This is a great website. I love the black background color, making every picture and the words pop off the page. The typeface you used really works well with the type of Halloween event it is. Also, the continuity on all of your pages is great and very apparent. Where’d you find all your photos? They are so great.

3. I like how the site is photo driven and has a consistent color scheme throughout. Also nice use of mixed media to give users options. The main typeface works really well too to fit the theme. Very cool, very original.